This is Pauline Jackson. As a writer and blogger, I like to talk about popular books. My book review inspires you to read and save time. Also, I summarize the book and give you the best lessons or ideas to change your life. I always focus on self-development, business models, start-ups, motivation, and life solutions that help you achieve your goal. So, stay with me!
Pauline Jackson’s Resume
Institution: New York University.
Degree: Master of Arts in Literature.
Year of Graduation: 2019
- Best Thesis.
- President, Literature Club.
Institution: Hunter College.
Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Literature with Creative Writing.
Year of Graduation: 2015
- Vice-President, Debate Club.
- 3rd Place, 2015 Best Short Story.
Big Sky Editorial Co.
May 2020 – June 2021
Big Sky Editorial Co, 10 E 40th St fl 20, New York, NY 10016, United States.
- Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers.
- Edit the manuscript that has been changed according to the EYD language.
- Prepare the manuscript to be publishable in collaboration with the assistant editor.
Harper and Partners Inc. is a global advertising firm that reaches online audiences.
March 2019 to August 2022 (3 years, 5 months).
- Achieved a 25% increase in social media followers by developing a strong content strategy that lead to a 5% growth in sales within six months.
- Boosted clients’ brand recognition by 47% by developing new ideas and fresh content marketing strategies.
- Increased our client base by 49% by seeking opportunities for partnership with advertisers.
Schuster Digital Media Group.
November 2020 to January 2022 (1 year, 2 months).
- Boosted our monthly output by 81% by creating daily articles, story ideas, and social media posts.
- Improved the team’s copy by 12% by identifying gaps in existing online content and collaborating with editors during research.
- Produced online content and marketing copy by leading a team of writers and editors to promote the products and services of key clients.
- Digital Marketing.
- Web Content Writing.
- Time Management (4/5).
- Communication (4/5).
- Problem-Solving (3.5/5).
- Creativity (4/5).
- Leadership (3/5).
Volunteer Work, Awards, Affiliations, and Interests
Lily River Children’s Foundation
2021 to Present
Every month, I volunteer to teach children ages 5 to 8 years old how to read and write in English.
Young Marketer of the Year Award
Talens Marketing Association
I was recognized for my achievements as a role model in copywriting, author, digital marketing, and innovation.
- Online Certificate Courses 2020, Alison.Com
- Book Creator Certified Author course 2022, Bookcreator.Com
- Editing Courses 2019, Coursera.Org
mail: [email protected]
There are many blogs I have written on this website, along with some real reviews by me, which I think might be useful for you.
Keep reading all the articles here, and let me know what you think about this site using the contact form.